Applications are now closed for the Spring 2020 Cohort!
Acceler8 supports Graduate Level Professionals with interpersonal skills growth to equip them with the soft skills needed to advance in their careers. Through this program Acceler8rs are able to develop as individuals and and use these skills to positively impact those around them.
Participants experience an intensive 4-day, 4-hour per day program concentrated in:
– Social Interaction
– Emotional Intelligence
– Leveraging Your Network
– Employee Entrepreneur Mindset
What is a Graduate Level Professional?
Professional Definition: A person with a graduate degree or someone who is considered a subject matter expert in his/her respective field.
Subject Matter Expert: 5 years of work experience in a specific field, professional certification in a specific field (CPA, SHRM-CP/SCP, CFP, PE, RN, NP, PMP, CEBS, CSP. etc)
Student Definition: A person who is pursuing a graduate level degree.
Business owners are encouraged to apply! We are in process of creating EDGE (Educating, Developing, and Growing Entrepreneurs) which is a modified version of Acceler8 specifically tailored toward Business Owners. We will have our 1st Cohort in the Spring of 2021, and business owner applications will be deferred to EDGE Cohort 1.
$75 – Graduate Level Professionals
$50 – Graduate Level Professionals (Current Student)
Next Cohort Coming in Spring 2020 – DATES HAVE BEEN POSTPONED DUE TO COVID-19
Important Spring Dates:
2/14 (Friday)- App Deadline
3/2 (Monday)- Spring Cohort Announcement
4/2 (Thursday – evening)- Orientation
4/4 (Saturday 8-12)- Social Interaction
4/18 (Saturday 8-12) – Emotional Intelligence
5/2 (Saturday 8-12) – Leveraging Your Network
5/16 (Saturday 8-12) – Employee Entrepreneur Mindset
5/28 (Thursday – evening) – Graduation
- Especially coming from a technical background, we have to realize that everything in business and technology is people-driven. Learning from other people's experience within my cohort let me grow and better serve people to grow my business.- Ana Maria Garcia
- Soft skills are very important this is why I'm taking this program. It is what we do. In order for our business to survive and thrive we have to know how to tune into these skills.- Lena Allouche
- These are day to day concepts I can apply at my workplace, family and really anyone I engage with on a daily basis.- Morena Arredondo
- In order to be successful, it is important to identify your own emotion and how that impacts you and others. People think of it on a personal level but it reaches far beyond that; it reaches organizations, communities and the world.- Kim Burroughs
- Communication is key but understanding yourself before you communicate is important.- Daron Davis